Online Learning Packages
Hand Hygiene Australia is in the process of developing Online Learning Packages targeting specific professional groups.
If your profession is not included below, please complete the Standard Package.
Click on the relevant package link to begin.
On completion of the HHA Online Learning Package, the participant will be able to:
- Explain what hand hygiene is and why it is important
- Describe when they should perform hand hygiene
- List the 5 Moments for Hand Hygiene
- List the common products which are available for hand hygiene
- Describe how to perform hand hygiene
- Explain the consequences of failing to perform adequate hand hygiene
- Explain the importance of cleaning shared equipment
The HHA Online Learning Package has been created as a simple tool to test an individual's knowledge of hand hygiene in healthcare. It should only take 10-15 minutes to complete.
After completing the learning package and correctly answering all the questions there is an option to create a certificate with your name on it.
An organisation can contact Hand Hygiene Australia via the Contact Us page to become a registered user.
Annual Auditor Validation
|To be completed annually by ALL Auditors